- Feb. 7, 2014
- Palmer Street Coffeehouse, 4 Palmer Street, Plattsburgh, NY. 7:30 PM. An acoustically stunning former synagogue, this has been converted into a Unitarian meeting house and, the first Friday of every month, one of Plattsburgh's best-kept musical secrets. This is a wonderful venue, with home-baked goodies and an enthusiastic audience. This is always heavily attended, so make sure to arrive early for this show.
We normally play this event in March so note the change of date for this year!
- June 21, 2012
- Rattling Brook Bluegrass Festival, Rt. 109, Belvidere, VT. This must be Vermont's longest continuously running bluegrass festival, going on for
more than 20 years. It's a one day affair, from late morning till dusk, and always seems to draw a full crowd despite almost no advertising.
Low admission price, there's a snack bar for hot dogs and hamburgers, a covered stage, good sound, and excellent local and regional bands.
They usually bring in at least one top-notch band from out of state, depending on who's available. Highly recommended. We'll probably be doing
two sets. Stay tuned for more details.
- July 11, 2014
- Basin Bluegrass Festival, Brandon, VT. Times TBD.
Always one of our favorites, Basin BG is a gem of a festival, with excellent bands, a beautiful site, and great field picking. We're there Friday only
but the festival goes on all weekend!
- July 26, 2014
- Private party, Whately, MA.
- Aug. 9, 2014
- Private party, Cambridge, VT.
- Aug. 22, 2014
- Outdoor concert, Center Harbor, NH. 7:00 PM. FREE.
- Aug. 23, 2014
- Private party, Moretown, VT.