Big Spike News
- Oct. 22: The Enosburg Opera House has always been one of our favorite venues, an old-time concert hall
built back when people knew how to put those things together. We're back there on Saturday evening, October 25, for a full-length show with some surprising
special guests. Tickets are available at the door and it should be a fun night. Hope to see you there.
- Aug. 16: Neil Rossi's new book on teaching yourself bluegrass fiddle, Learning To Fiddle, Bluegrass Style,
is now available. There's more information and ordering details here.
- Aug. 4: We've been lax about updating the news because we've been busy. We're in the middle of the
summer wedding frenzy, and we've been playing at more happy celebrations than you can shake a stick at. We're off again this coming weekend for
another in Bridgewater Corners, VT (home of the North Branch Bluegrass Festival over Labor Day Weekend), then we're over in Center Harbor, NH on
Friday, Aug. 22 for a free concert at the bandstand by the lake at 7pm. On Aug. 27 we're back in Vermont for an outdoor concert at Shelburne Farms in
Shelburne, VT. Hope to see you there.
- Feb. 3: Gearing up for our first show of the season Friday, Feb. 7, 2013 at the
Palmer Street Coffeehouse in Plattsburgh, NY. Usually we appear here in
March, but this year we're booked for February due to scheduling problems. Remember, this show traditionally
sells out, so plan on arriving early to get your seat. A great-sounding venue, with wonderful home-made refreshments.
- Our CD A New Day is reviewed in the September, 2008 issue of Bluegrass Unlimited.
- Our second CD has a good review in the August 6-13, 2008 issue of Seven Days
- There's a very nice review of our first CD Cheatin', Lying, Leavin', Crying in the June, 2005 issue of Bluegrass Unlimited.
- ...and a good one in the June 1-8, 2005 issue of Seven Days. In fact, there's a whole bunch of new comments in the Reviews section!
- Here's a site with some great photos and audio interviews by Gregory Lamoureux from our November, 2007 show at the Enosburg Opera House.
National Bluegrass News
(Courtesy of CyberGrass.com)